F A Q ' S
1. When will my items be shipped?
H A V A N A offers flat rate AUD $7 shipping to all destinations in Australia, or FREE shipping for orders over AUD $300. We will send your items within 3 business days of payment received. Items are sent by Australia Post, and tracking details can be provided on request. Items are delivered to your address, and should you be unable to receive your parcel, a parcel pickup note will be left in your mailbox. Bulky items such as umbrellas cannot be delivered to parcel lockers or PO boxes.
2. Do you ship internationally?
H A V A N A ships to New Zealand for a flat rate of AUD $20, or FREE for orders over AUD $500.
H A V A N A can ship internationally to other locations via Australia Post, which ships to most international destinations. To find which zone your country falls within, please click here. Postage costs will depend on your country’s shipping zone and the weight of your parcel. To estimate your shipping costs, please click here. Please allow up to 8 working days for handling, plus an extra 10 - 20 business days for delivery.
Please email us at email@example.com for exact international shipping cost or if you need more information.
3. How do I take care of my items?
Each H A V A N A item has a product care guide listed on our website. Towels also have wash tags with care guidelines. Please ensure you read all guides carefully, and adhere to the instructions provided. Our products are carefully designed for sturdiness and durability, but care must be taken to ensure longevity. Please see product guides below, and relevant tags on towels. Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
U M B R E L L A S
- to wash, brush off excessive dirt softly, then lightly dab fabric with warm water and a damp cloth.
- if wet, air dry in shade.
- ensure that umbrella is completely dry before storing away.
- ensure that umbrella is anchored deeply in the ground when in use.
- use the complimentary sand bag to anchor umbrella in mildly windy conditions.
- do not use umbrella if conditions are extremely windy, and do not leave unattended.
- store in complimentary carry bag, away from heat and direct sun.
B A G S - C O M I N G S O O N
- to wash, lightly dab fabric with warm water and a damp cloth.
- do not machine wash or tumble dry.
- if wet, hang to air dry in shade.
- ensure that bag is completely dry before storing away.
- colour is designed to lightly fade over time if left in sun.
E A R R I N G S
- our earrings are handmade, please treat them gently to avoid breaking.
- store individually to avoid beads chipping or scratching.
V I S O R S
- rattan is a natural fibre and should be kept away from water.
- to maintain shape, gently steam visor using a steamer or other method.
- flex into correct shape straight away (caution should be applied when steaming to prevent injury).
- to wash, very lightly dab fabric using a slightly damp cloth.
- ensure that visor is completely dry before storing away.
T O W E L S - C O M I N G S O O N
- follow wash instructions on tag carefully.
- ensure that towel is completely dry before storing away.
4. What is your exchange policy?
For some products, we accept exchanges within 7 days of receiving your H A V A N A product. Items exchanged outside of this period will not be accepted. For hygiene reasons, earrings cannot under any circumstances be exchanged. The shipping costs incurred for exchange items are not covered by H A V A N A . Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to exchange your item. All items must be in original condition and must not have been worn, altered or washed, and all original tags must be in place.
5. What is your return policy?
We do not accept returns unless your item is damaged or faulty. If your item is damaged or faulty, within 7 days of receiving your H A V A N A product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items returned outside of this period will not be accepted. We will then request further details from you. Items confirmed by H A V A N A as damaged or faulty will be fully refunded. Items must be in original condition and must not have been worn, altered or washed, and all original tags must be in place.